Bryan is a Financial Planner and Risk Management Specialist at Wealth by Design.
As a financial planner, he focuses working with clients such as:
- Millennial couples establishing their financial foundation
- Families planning their generational wealth
- Business owners seeking to stay & grow or those rich & ready to go
In addition to his work as a financial planner, Bryan is the Risk Management Specialist. Here, he assesses the need, provides a detailed review of current coverage and compares alternatives to improve coverage or lower cost.
Bryan has been with Wealth by Design since 2016. He began as a financial planning analyst, responsible for developing engagement proposals and comprehensive financial plans. This provided several years of technical training experience in the various areas of financial planning.
- Masters, Taxation - Fordham University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance & Economics - Temple University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTMprofessional
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 registrations
- NJ Life & Health Insurance license
- Board member of the NJ Financial Planning Association’s NexGen group
- Committee member, Marketing & Practice Evolution Committees within The Resource Group at Lincoln Financial Advisors
- Lector & Board member of the Oktoberfest planning board at Sts. Peter & Paul in Hoboken
- Mentor to a student at the Business of Sports School in NYC, as a part of the iMentor program
- Bryan and his wife, Jennifer, live in Weehawken, NJ
- Skiing, yelling at the tv while his Philadelphia Flyers & Eagles are on and trying out a new recipe in the kitchen